1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
(a) Generally speaking, we collect Personal Information related to providing our services. Specifically, we may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- i. Information to create and provide services. In order to create paystubs and other documents (collectively “Documents”) we may collect information relating to your salary, employer, address, withholdings, and other income information. We may also collect your email address and other information to send you the completed Documents.
- ii. Payment information. When you pay for Documents, we collect your credit card or other payment information.
- iii. Information we collect automatically collected. We may automatically collect information by using cookies and other automatic log or tracking capabilities. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer. Cookies help us identify return visitors and allow us to optimize the site for you. Cookies do not give us access to your computer. The Personal Information we automatically collect may include information about your browser, mobile device, IP address, and information about your visit. You may disable or limit cookies though the settings in your browser or mobile device, but doing so may limit your ability to use all of the Site’s features.
- iv. Information you voluntarily share with the Company. We may collect Personal Information when you contact the Company for customer or technical support.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
(a) We use your Personal Information to provide the services, optimize our Site, and comply with legal requirements.We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- i. To generate Documents and deliver them to you.
- ii. To process payments for Documents.
- iii. To optimize and enhance the Site and provide a better user experience.
- iv. To remember your Site preferences
- v. To answer your questions and provide technical and customer support.
- vi. To log, analyze, and test Site functionality.
- vii. To comply with laws and legal requirements. This may include disclosure of Personal Information if we are legally obligated to do so.
(b) We may use Google Analytics on our Site. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of the Site, to prepare reports on the activities of its users, and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
3. USE BY CHILDREN
(a) We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and do not market the Site to Children under 13. In addition, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have any Personal Information about a child under 13, please contact us immediately so we may remove it.
4. YOUR SECURITY
(a) We care about your security and use certain encryption and other security measures to prevent the inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information. Nevertheless, it is impossible to guarantee that your Personal Information will not be intercepted or accessed. You agree that anyPersonal Information transmitted to the Company is transmitted solely at your own risk.
(b) The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites or applications. We cannot the content you may encounter when navigating away from the Site. You agree to access third party links solely at your own risk.